Experience: 8 yrs
Singing Language: Hindi, Marathi
Singing Category: Bollywood, Bhajan, Rock, Ghazal, Sufi
Instruments: Keyboard, Harmonium, Tanpura, Synthesizer
As there was a musical surrounding near me because of my father Shri Umesh Bhat ‘Aanand’ (Guruji), I started learning and adopting music within, from childhood and still the learning journey continues.
As I grew older (having the love for music) I started participating in various singing activities and competitions held at School Level, Block Level, District Level, Division Level, and State Level.
1) Winner - Rashtriya Pratibha Khoj Competition in Sugam Gayan and represented state, organized by Department of Culture of M.P. Government.
2) Winner - Lata Mangeshkar Alankaran in Sugam Gayan at Division Level (twice) and represented Division Level at the State. The Competition was organized by M.P. Government.
3) Winner - Inter School Competition, organized by Sahoday Group.
4) Winner - State Singing Competition, organized by Rotary Club.
5) 3 times consecutive winner District Singing Competition, organized by Maharashtra Samaj Ujjain.
6) Runner-up Voice Of Ujjain, organized by Rhythm Group Ujjain.
In all these competitions I received many awards, prizes, rewards, trophies and many hands of appreciation from many determined and popular music lovers and singers like PadmaVibhushan Pandit Jasraj ji , Young Maestro Award winner Jayteerth Mevundi Ji and many more.