Experience: 18 years
Singing Language: Hindi
Singing Category: Bollywood, Ghazal
Teaching Language: Hindi
Teaching Category: Classical
Bollywood Music, Semi Classical, Partial Folk, Spiritual and Regional.
SINGER:-19 years into the Musical realms as a Singer.
COMPOSER: - Composing Music since the past 9 years
Proficient functioning on Audio Studio Softwares like ADOBE AUDITION 3.0 & FL studio , nuendo & Reason.
Basics of ‘Music Arranging’ & ‘Mixing’.
Learnt techniques of singing from playback singer DebashishDas Gupta.
I was given the opportunity to sing as a ‘Chorus Singer’ at the tender age of 5.
At the age of 8, I started my role of being a ‘Singer’.
My father, Mr. Vijay S. Pathak has been a Singer since the past 33 years. As a director of musical group: - “Om sai musical group” and a Play back in his Bhajan album - Maa ki Aradhna”, he has achieved several accolades in the Musical arena. At Present he is in Kenya for Musical shows.
Owing my own foot notes into Music, as I hail from a Musical family my forte into music commenced as a chorus singer; the lead singing in M. S. orchestra and now I have been singing since 15 years.
I can perform for Live Shows & One man Shows with minus one track or Karaoke.
I have composed many songs in Hindi.
I have been director of musical group: - “M. S. orchestra” past 11 years.
As a singer, I have created many of my personally composed recordings, using my singing and software proficiencies.
I lent my voice as a Play Back Singer in Two Kannada Albums, namely - Prem Sarovara & Raghvendra swami.
I got an opportunity to sing a Kannada Song in an album for ‘Ashwini Music Company’ - Bangalore.
The album consists of 8 tracks in which I have play backed the song called - "Matannapurneshwari".
Other songs in the album have been sung by renowned playback singers.
I performed for a show – ‘ In The Memories of Mohd. Rafi ’ and this show earned a lot of media attention. (headline of Bhopal news papers & local channels)
I was featured at a telecasted show on channel 7. The news surrounding actor - Amir Khan's marriage had me singing Amir Khan songs at the stage of Dainik Jagaran.
Currently I lent my voice as a Play Back Singer in a reginal movie “Bhunsaara (Suraj ki Pahli Kiran).
I have Directed many albums & songs in a reginal languages.
I have arranged many songs in many languages.
You can hear my voice on by visiting the following web links:-
Or you can type SWARANSH PATHAK on google bar for my live performances or can search me on Facebook to see my profile….
Awards & Achievement in singing…
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Nagar Palika Nigam Bhopal on 12 August 2005 by Sunil Sood ji - (Mahapour of Nagar palika Nigam).
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Ojaswini Mahotsav on 24 Oct 2005 by Dr. Sudha Malaiya (Owner of Ojaswini Magazine).
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Nachiketa & Vikalp in May 2005.
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Jawahar Lal Youth Welfare And Social Reseach Center & Abhilahsa Cultural, Sports And Centre Bhopal on June 2006.
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Shan-e-Bhopal Group in May 2006.
• I have been awarded the 2st price by Jawahar Lal Youth Welfare And Social Reseach Center & Abhilahsa Cultural, Sports And Centre Bhopal on 12 Nov 2006.
• I have been awarded 2nd price by Sugam Sangeet Mahavidyalaya in the Semi-classical competition in the year 2006.
• I have been awarded the 3st price in Jila Stariya Sanskratik Pratiyogita by Nehru Yuva Kendra - Bhopal in the year 2006.
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Talant Quest 2006 Which is an event by Chilliez Entertainment on 29 dec 2006.
• I have been awarded the 1st price by Idia Rocks India on 28 January 2007 by Singer Sunidhi Chauhaan on stage.
• I lent my voice to the composition sent for the competition (Rhythm Valentine - 2009) organized by portal - www.tempostand.com and this is a winner song of Rhythem Valentine 2009 Competition.
• I lent my voice to the composition sent for the competition (Maa Tujhe Salaam - 2009) organized by portal - www.tempostand.com and this is a top 3 selected song of Maa Tujhe Salaam 2009 Competition.
• I lent my voice to the composition sent for the competition (Rhythm Valentine - 2010) organized by portal - www.tempostand.com and this song is top 8 of Rhythem Valentine 2010 Competition.
• I also lent my voice to Malyali and telgu song at Bhopal studio in 2010.
• I have also lent my voice to the Malviya movie “Bhunsaara” named “Pal pal mhari pyas”..
• I lent my voice to jingles for 94.3 My fm for a national world cup song 2011.
• And also lent my voice to jingle 2011 of 4th birthday of My fm.
• I performed many shows for a renovant brands….
• I have also perform with many celebrities of reality shows n playback singers live.
• I have also lent my voice to many short films n many devotional albums.
• I have lent my voice to a famous short film “K-sera sera” named “Baja Baja”.
Educational Qualifications in the MUSIC Arena:
Class Board INSTITUTE Percentage
First & Second year in Vocal Music.
3 Month Guitar Training Kheragar university
Sugam Sangeet Mahavidyalaya – Bhopal
Abhivyakti Institute 69.77 & 56.97
Name : Mr. Swaransh V. Pathak
Age : 25years 10months.
Date of Birth : 05th June 1988
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English, Hindi. Marathi
Marital Status : Single